The Oaks Wellington
Opened in 2021 the Oaks Wellington Hotel offers new modern accommodation in the heart of Wellington’s entertainment precinct. Within close proximity to the waterfront, the hotel features a range of convenient amenities including an on-site restaurant and bar, meeting facilities, car parking and gym facilities.
The hotel is fresh and contemporary in its look, paying homage to the building’s history providing guests with a beautiful mix of history and style. Originally built in 1922 as an iconic Ford vehicle assembly plant it was then repurposed and transformed into a trendy and modern 9 storey hotel for guests to enjoy.
The Oaks Wellington Benefits
- No booking fee, payment on arrival
- No cancellation Fee up to 48hrs prior to stay
- Parking $25 per day (need to be pre-booked)
- Book NOW to get the best rate possible!
Onsite undercover parking is available at the Oaks Wellington at $25 per night. The 50 carpark spaces are best for small to medium cars.
Tip: if you have a few coming and budget is tight, then book the internal rooms. They have no windows, but are big with extra-large bathrooms and in reality – who needs a window when you are only there at night?Book Now
Quest Apartment Hotels offer guests a relaxed and comfortable Wellington accommodation experience for overnight visits or for short or long stays or holidays, ideal for both the corporate and non-corporate traveller.
Quest is opening a brand new property, Quest 256 Lambton in July and would like to extend the opening offer to the FANZ National Conference Delegates for their stay in Wellington. Quest have six other modern and stylish self-contained serviced apartments in Wellington’s CBD that are all in close proximity to Te Papa with a walking time of 10-20 minutes. All properties can be viewed and booked via the Quest app.
Special Offer for FANZ National Conference Delegates
They have offered a multi-tiered offer to FANZ members.
- Quest opened their booking system early for Quest 256 Lambton for FANZ and bookings can be made now via the Quest App that can be downloaded here using the code FANZ
- Quest 256 Lambton is opening in early August 2022 and they are extending the opening offer of $125 per night for a studio or $145 for a 1 bedroom apartment to the FANZ membership for their stay in Wellington for the conference.
- Alternatively, if you want to stay at one of the other 6 Wellington properties please book via the Quest App and use the code FANZ22 to get a discount off the best flexible rate.
- Bookings can be made via the Quest website with the same terms
- Finally, all bookings made using the FANZ or FANZ22 codes will attract triple Air New Zealand Airpoints for the duration of their stay up to 7 nights including pre and post-conference stays.
Copthorne Oriental Bay
With a stay at the 4-star Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay, you’ll be centrally located in Wellington, within a 10-minute walk of Courtenay Place and Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand). Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies.
To book go to: www.millenniumhotels.com
- Select book now on right-hand side.
- Select Copthorne Oriental Bay
- Dates valid for 22-24th August (Select Dates)
- The rate is for one occupant, extra charges apply for additional occupant(s)
- Select Codes and Options – go down to Group code and enter FANZ2022 – This in turn will bring up all room types and rates.
The business environment is critical to our success, our speakers will provide an update on all the latest changes relevant to creating a successful business in New Zealand.